Summary of Privacy Notice
Ayudhya Development Leasing Co., Ltd. (together, “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) recognizes the importance of personal data and other data relating to our employees (collectively, “Personal Data”) and is committed to protecting the integrity of our employees’ Personal Data. To assure our employees that we collect, use, disclose, or transfer Personal Data with transparency and accountability in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562, and other relevant laws, the Company has prepared this Privacy Notice to inform employees about our collection, use, disclosure, or transfer of Personal Data. Details of the Privacy Notice are summarized below.
What Personal Data is
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identifiable individual such as name and surname, national identification number, date of birth, address, and sensitive Personal Data such as criminal records, health data, and facial data. However, Personal Data does not include the data of a deceased person.
Types of Personal Data that we collect
The Company starts collecting Personal Data when employees interact with the Company by any means, such as when employees apply for a job with the Company. Personal Data of employees that the Company may collect includes:
- Details relating to employees or data used in identifying and verifying employee’s identity such as name, surname, date of birth, data on national identification card, signature, facial data;
- Contact details or means of contact such as telephone number, email address, and address;
- Academic details, academic profile, training records, professional qualifications;
- Data about former workplace such as occupation, positions, workplace, salary, wages and benefits;
- Military service records;
- Financial data such as salary, income, tax, deductibles, salary account number, provident fund, financial records, staff loan records;
- Personal Data of third parties that we have received from employees such as employee’s spouse, family members, joint account holder, guarantors, beneficiaries, or other related persons;
- Disciplinary record and indemnity obligations;
- Viewpoints and opinions; and
- Personal Data required under relevant notifications or laws such as data about professional licenses.
Channels through which we collect Personal Data of employees
We may collect Personal Data of employees through the following channels:
- Job applications submitted to us at the Head Office or through job fairs, documents filled by employees as required by the Company’s regulations;
- Online channels such as job application through recruitment websites, our employee database and our service providers’ database, database and website of government entities, professional associations, data recorded by employees, disbursement request via the Bank’s systems, etc.; and
- Other channels such as public data, data from government entities, affiliates or service providers and business partners of the Bank.
Why we need to collect Personal Data of employees
The Company collects Personal Data of employees to carry out employment contracts, to pursue our legitimate interests, to perform our legal obligations, to protect employees’ life and health and to exercise our rights or defend ourselves against legal claims. We may also collect Personal Data based on consent of employees. In addition, Personal Data is collected for purposes such as:
- To proceed with pre-employment process, identity verification, hiring and onboarding process, and termination of employment;
- To proceed with provision of salary, compensation, and benefits;
- To support data analysis and internal information management to ensure correctness; to take actions related to training and capability development of employees through various formats and internal and external channels, granting of scholarships, professional licensing, training and professional qualification records as required by laws/ regulations, internal/ external regulators, and business requirements;
- To prevent or suppress harm that may happen to life and health of employees or third parties related to employees such as for contact in an event of emergency, control and prevention of infectious diseases;
- To protect our interests by prevention and examination of breaches of regulations;
- To comply with laws that are applicable to the Bank;
- To allow the Company to contact, coordinate, and carry out transactions with our service providers or business partners; and
- To achieve the objectives as per the consent given by employees.
We may not be able to provide services or take steps as employees may request if employees do not provide us with the Personal Data required to be collected for the performance of contract or for the purposes of legal compliance.
How long we keep Personal Data of employees
The Company retains Personal Data of employees for as long as the employees are our employees or have relationships with us, or as required by laws.
Who we disclose employees’ Personal Data to
We may disclose Personal Data of employees to persons/agencies located in Thailand and other countries such as:
- Our affiliates as well as MUFG and its affiliates;
- Our service providers, business partners, representatives, assignees as well as the third parties to whom employees authorize or direct us to disclose Personal Data; and
- Professional advisors, associations, institutions as well as government entities.
Statutory rights of employees
As data subject, employees have the following statutory rights relating to the Personal Data:
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure or destruction of Personal Data;
- Right of restriction of processing;
- Right to object;
- Right to withdraw consent;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to complain if employees consider that the Bank has failed to comply with the laws relating to Personal Data protection.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
*Remark: Employees may exercise the above rights as data subject from 1 April 2021.
Employees may find additional details of the Human Resources Privacy Notice in its full version at:
- The full version of Human Resources Privacy Notice Click here
Contact details of Human Resources Group
If employees have any questions about the Human Resources Privacy Notice, please contact our Data Protection Officers at:
Address: Krungsri Ploenchit Tower, 14th Floor, 550 Ploenchit Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330